Company name: CORCOLES, S.A.
Registered office: Carrer Libra nº 54, 08228, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Registration: Trade register of Barcelona, volume 23868, folio 174, sheet B61892
Phone: +34 93.786.35.49
Fax: +34 93.785.37.46
This website has been created and designed to provide all internet users with general access to the information, activities, products and various services, own or of third parties, offered by this company.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of a user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The providers reserve the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations. Its publication on the website is regarded as sufficient.
The user can access the website free of charge, with the exception of the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet access provider (ISP) contracted on their behalf.
To visit this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself or herself.
Any person who visits this website is a user and accepts that the use is under his/her exclusive responsibility.
The user undertakes not to make use of the information, activities, products or services that CORCOLES, S.A. makes available to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality or public order and, in general, to make use of them in accordance with these general terms.
The user refrains from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the contents by means or procedures other than those which in each case are available or have been indicated for this purpose.
The providers exempt themselves from any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party not related to the website.
It is possible to be redirected to content of third-party websites from the customer’s website. Since the provider cannot always control the content introduced by third parties on their websites, it excludes all responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international legislation, morality or public order, and to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to the website, and to bring the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
The providers are not responsible for the stored information and content, including but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website. Nevertheless, compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider is available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively cooperating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or violate national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user finds that there is any content on the website that could be subjected to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In general, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that certain programming errors, or force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website may occur.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
To visit this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself or herself. If t the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose and in the way and within the limitations and rights set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the personal data protection regulations in force, and as stated and detailed in this personal data protection policy.
In observance with these rules, CORCOLES, S.A., in its capacity as responsible entity for the file, informs you that your personal data collected by the website will be automatically processed in our files that are duly registered with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish data protection agency).
The purpose of the files is to manage the submitted requests and to answer them, as well as activities of our company object like construction activities and projects, including the advertising and/or informative purpose of our services and of the novelties these are based on and that we consider might be of the user’s interest. After the relation with the user ends, the user data can only be stored for the stated purposes or the fulfillment of legal obligations.
As a user and data subject and by virtue of your right to information, we expressly inform you in this section that you are the holder of the rights indicated below, which are respected by CORCOLES, S.A. concerning the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access: By virtue of the right of access, the data subject can obtain information from the person responsible for the processing of specific data, included in a specific file, or to all his/her data subject to processing. This right serves as foundation for the rights of the data subject, as it grants him/her a right to be informed about the processed data and also establishes his power of control over the data, by which the data subject is entitled to know about information relating to his person contained in databases and automated files or not.
- Right of rectification: this is the right of the data subject to modify data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: The exercise of the right of cancellation will give rise to the deletion of data that turn out to be inadequate or excessive, without prejudice to the blocking duty in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
- Right of opposition: This is the right of the data subject to object to processing his/her personal data or to cease processing in the following cases:
- If his/her consent is not required for processing, as a consequence of a legitimate and well-founded ground relating to his/her particular personal situation, which justifies it, provided that a law does not provide otherwise.
- In the case of files whose purpose is to carry out advertising and marketing research, irrespective of the company responsible for their creation.
- If the purpose of the processing is to take a decision concerning the data subject that is based solely on an automated processing of his/her personal data.
- Right to transparency: All processing of personal data must be lawful and faithful. For natural persons, it must be absolutely clear that personal data concerning them is being collected, used, consulted or otherwise processed, as well as the extent to which such data is or will be processed.
- Right to erasure: The data subject has the right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data concerning him/her from the data controller, who shall be obliged to delete personal data without undue delay in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) RGPD and no other legitimate grounds for the processing prevail, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) RGPD.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in the legislation of the European Union or of the member states that applies to the processing controller.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
All the above rights, as well as those that may arise in accordance with current legislation on data protection, whether national or EU are personal and will be exercised by the data subject.
Those rights will be exercised:
- By the data subject, proving his/her identity, as stated in the following section.
- If the data subject is in a situation of incapacity or minority that makes it impossible for him/her to exercise these rights personally, they may be exercised by his/her legal representative, in which case it will be required of him/her to prove such a condition.
- The rights may also be exercised through a voluntary representative, expressly designated for the exercise of the right. In this case, the identity of the represented party must be clearly proven by means of a copy of his National Identity Document or equivalent document, and the representation conferred by him.
The general terms for the exercise of the rights are:
- The rights are independent rights, therefore the exercise of any of them is not a prerequisite for the exercise of another.
- The exercise of its rights by the data subject is free of charge.
The exercise of the rights can be carried out by checking the box enabled for this purpose in each of our emails (newsletter), with automatic effect, or by directly addressing the controller of the file via mail to our offices located in Terrassa (Barcelona) Calle Libra nº 54, 08228 or via email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First name and surname of the interested party; photocopy of his/her national identity document, or of his/her passport or other valid document that identifies him/her and, if it applies, of the person representing him/her, or equivalent electronic instruments; as well as the document or electronic instrument that proves such representation.
The use of an electronic signature identifying the interested party exempts from the presentation of photocopies of the DNI or an equivalent document.
The previous paragraph is without prejudice to the specific regulations applicable to the verification of identity data by public administrations within administrative procedures.
- Request in which the request is specified.
- Address for notification purposes, date and signature of the applicant.
- Documents supporting the request, if any.
Also, once informed of his/her rights, and in relation to the provided data the USER expressly accepts that:
- His/her data will be used to send him/her information and advertisement of our services, by conventional or electronic means that he/she may consider of interest within the services we provide.
- Should the user provide personal contact details of third parties – such as, for example, the user’s employees -, the user undertakes to communicate this clause to the holders of said data, informing them, prior to such communication to CORCOLES, S.A., of all the aspects included therein, especially the existence of the file, the processing purposes and the possibility of exercising rights. If it is not communicated, the user undertakes to indemnify CORCOLES, S.A. for any damage, prejudice, expense or sanction of any jurisdictional order that may bring about the lack of communication of this clause to the holders of the data provided by the user.
- We will proceed to cancel and delete the data collected when it is no longer required or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected, or when you, as a user, request it from us in accordance with your right of cancellation.
- Should the collected data be used for a different purpose different from the one it was collected for, the express and prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
CORCOLES, S.A. expressly informs that all the required technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access.
The data requested on the web site is obligatory. The refusal to provide the requested data will result in the failure to provide or access the service for which it was requested. Because if you do not provide the data, you do not give your express consent to its processing and therefore this party would not be complying with its legal obligations under current regulations on the protection of personal data.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not autonomously provide the user’s personal data.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. Please, for more information refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website or the third party that acts on its behalf, without prejudice to the fact that it is required for the user to log in as such in each of the services whose provision requires a prior registration or login.
The cookies used on the website are temporary with the sole purpose of making its subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the user’s IP address and domain name.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is recorded in an activity file of the duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses data security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. In order to achieve these purposes, the user/client agrees to the provider obtaining data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any order process or process that involves the entering of sensitive and very personal data (health, ideology, …) will always be transmitted via secure communication protocol (https://, …), in such a way that no third party has access to the electronically transmitted information.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements required for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the providers or, as the case may be, are licensed or expressly authorized by the authors. All of the website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires prior written permission by the providers. Any use not previously authorized by the providers will be considered a serious violation of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not related to provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, that are themselves responsible for any possible dispute that may arise with respect to them. In any case, the providers have the express and prior authorization by those owners.
The providers acknowledge the rights of industrial and intellectual property that correspond to their holders, without their sole mention or appearance on the website implying the existence of any rights or liability of the providers on those rights, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the website.
You can make any observation regarding possible violation of intellectual or industrial property rights and any website content using the email addresses that appear in the header of this document.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the settlement of all the disputes or questions related to the present web site or the activities developed in it, the Spanish legislation does apply, to which the parts expressly submit. According to the registered office of the selected service provider, the courts and tribunals of TERRASSA are competent for the settlement of all the disputes that arise or relate to its use.